Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 1

Well, no one got hurt today. I was slightly testy with Jay. He's patient, which is a good thing.

I got up early, 4:45am. I got ready, stretched & headed over to the Y. I did my jog. I had to slow my pace down, I think that's part of my problem. My legs didn't cramp up at all. I'm pretty happy over that.

I had my 64 oz of water, I probably should have picked up some depends the other day. I have my protein & vegetables. At dinner I did use a very small serving of butter to make scrambled eggs & used bottled salad dressing....hey I'm human & I was so hungry my stomach muscle was touching my back muscle.

I'm about to head to bed soon, because I'm going to get up & repeat today all over again.

Just thought I'd share my pretty successful day with all of you.

Happily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Slow and steady wins the race! I can't wait to hear about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete