Sunday, May 23, 2010

Preparations

Well, I have everything ready for the start tomorrow. 64oz of water chilling & ready to go. 5 servings of lean protein & vegetables ready. Oatmeal, flaxseed & bee pollen ready for the morning.

I've planned & I'm ready. Only thing I have left to do is layout my gym clothes. I feel rather invigorated.

I plan to share just how grumpy I might be tomorrow night. Consider this an apology in advance. I'm really changing things up big time.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Happily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. What are your 5 servings of protein and veg? Mmmm bee pollen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lean protein = egg whites, plain boneless skinless chicken breast & water packed tuna

    veg = yams, tomatoes, cucumbers & broccoli

    ReplyDelete