Monday, December 27, 2010

So Far So Good

Yesterday I re-signed up for Weight Watchers (WW). I wanted some time to familiarize myself with things again as well as see what the new Points Plus was about. Some points values have changed, but not too much is different.

I spent a good amount of time yesterday tracking my food for the entire day. It was helpful, I was 100% On Program (OP). I've tracked for tomorrow too. I'm feeling really excited about this. It's feeling a bit different this time. I don't know why, it just is.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that I did sign up & had a great day. As I get more into it, I'm sure I will have more to share.

Plus, I can't write too much. I got in all my water & I have to pee every 15 minutes. Just what you wanted to know, right???

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment