Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well....

I'm still bummed over the other day. I think it has to do with being over tired. I'm in a funk. I'm having trouble pulling myself out of it. I think once my busy time at my real job is over & I get a little rest I will be able to get out of my funk.

My food choices are struggling, my exercise is lacking, although I got out & walked outside a couple of days. Saturday I had a kickass time at the YMCA but Sunday night really got to me. I just want to hide in bed under my covers. Where no one can get to me.

I've been battling with myself, having internal talks about my food choices. I think the inner conversations will always be a constant in my life. I am my own worst enemy. I always will be. I take too much to heart. I'm the hardest on myself & I beat myself up. The vicious cycle. I'm really hoping my head gets to that better place once it's rested. I don't think my thoughts are clear. I constantly replay "things" in my mind. How I would have handle things different. Something I could have said different. But instead I obsess, ultimately bringing me down.

Please bear with me as I work through what I need to. I know inside I am full of every capability but they just seem so far away. I'm digging & digging. I'm hoping to emerge triumphant. Keep your fingers crossed.....

Sleepily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment