Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hiatus

I've taken a little hiatus the last couple of days. My mom came to see me for a few days & we usually spend the time eating. I know, not the best way to spend time but I don't see my mom much. Mostly it's just once a year so we make the best of it with quality time & quality food.

We wet hiking yesterday. It was labeled an easy hike but we did work up a sweat. We got some great fresh air. It was really nice. We were back in the ravine for over an hour.

Needless to say, I feel like garbage from all the garbage I have had. I had to make myself a good breakfast today. Steel cut oats with strawberries & some scrambled eggs. It's time to get back on track.

Tomorrow I start Zumba, I will write to talk about that. I just wanted you all to know why I haven't been around for some time.

Bloatedly,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment