Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zumba - Week #8

Today Zumba was tough this week. My legs are very fatigued. I've done 2 days of the Couch 2 5K program & I did it yesterday. I think I need to get into a better sleep pattern. Probably a better eating pattern too.

This was after lifting some pretty heavy weights on Monday. I'm going hard. Sticking to an exercise regimen. Now just to get the eating part right...... Being on a very tight budget makes it difficult lately. I don't have the extra cash for the fresh foods, or meats for that matter. Right now I have to get what I can afford which sort of defeats the purpose of exercising so much. But anyway....

As usual, Zumba rocked. It really is so much fun. We do have an awesomely good time!! I am so happy I took the class. I completed my Financial Aid application for the YMCA & have to run back to drop it off. I am still encouraging you all to try something new & to please share it!!! You never know who YOU might inspire!!!!

Zumbaliciously yours,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment