Monday, January 17, 2011

Checking in

Good evening!! How is everyone doing?? I'm great here. I had some REAL bacon for dinner, Jay & I had breakfast for dinner & boy was it good!!!!

I wanted to let you know how awesome I'm doing on WW. My 3 week total loss is 9.5 pounds!!! How great is that?!?!?!?! This week is my special visitor week, if you get what I'm saying, so I expect to be retaining a little water, but who cares!!!

I'm really happy with this plan. This time it feels so easy to do. Really.

I did lose a daily point, again. I guess it's a perk to losing weight consistently. If I want more to eat, or to splurge, like I did tonight bu having thick cut bacon, I just make sure to work out & earn some activity points. Although, I didn't have to dip into them at all!

I forgot to let you all know about hip hop.

Two Fridays ago was the first class. We had some bad weather & it was just Jake & I. Since the Y is also at Wits End, it's not like it's that the Y is that far away from me, which means I have no excuse not to exercise either. Anyway, he & I kinda tooled around with some stuff. He's style is all Usher like & mine is, well, not. I suggested he look into some old school stuff since I didn't think a lot of people could & would be able to glide & crip walk. I gave him some names of some things to look up and he listened to me.

Apparently, I'm the only one in the Friday class. He had some Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison" playing and worked up some moves to that. But the best part.....since it's just him I, we made up moves together!! Sure, I danced until I was about 15, so I have some skills, but it's fun & he takes me seriously. We had so much fun making stuff up & dancing together. I really enjoyed it!!!

Hopefully this serves as some inspiration to make some better choices and to get out there and try some new stuff & have fun while doing it!!!

Just to help with motivation, I'm going to leave you with Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison"!!!

Enjoy!!!

1 comment: