Monday, January 3, 2011

Woot Woot!!!

That's right. Woot Woot!! I'm about to share some awesomeness!!!!

First of all, my scale is a temperamental douchebag. I have the WW scale where you can measure your body fat & stuff. For some reason, I can weigh myself 5 times & get 5 different weights sometimes. I have no idea why. Can someone shed some light on it for me? I mean, one time, I was up 9 pounds, 2 more than where I started last wee on WW. WTF??

Anyway, I managed to get the same weight to come up twice, so I went with it. What else was I supposed to do? Well, after 1 week on WW, where I didn't feel deprived, I exercised consistently AND I enjoyed myself New Years Eve.....I'm down 6.7 pounds!!!! Wooooootttttt Woooooootttttttttt!!!!!

How awesome is that?? I was motivated before, but I'm even more motivated now!!! My first goal I picked with WW is my 5%. I have less than 10 pounds to go until I reach that!! I did so well this week I had to re-take the points quiz, for my daily allotted points. In my first week, not only did I lose weight, but I lost a point too. Wow!! Awesome!!

The winter session started at the YMCA today. I did not sign up for Zumba. I did sign up for Hip Hop. I'm very excited!!! I needed the change. The Zumba stuff hasn't changed & I wasn't sweating & feeling worked out like I did in the beginning. Maybe I will go back to it, we shall see.

This Friday is my first Hip Hop class. Of course, I will share with you how it is. I'm looking forward to it. My mom also happens to be coming to visit this Thursday for a few days. I plan to keep on track with her here. I'm kind of excited to see if I will feel weak & cave in to it.

Have a great week!!!

2 comments: