Friday, January 28, 2011

Life, it happens

This week was yet another off week. I don't know how Monday is going to work out for me with the scale. I'm not too concerned about it. Life happens. So does Banana Chiffon Cake. That turned out delicious with my over ripe bananas. It also gives me wicked heartburn, but yet I still pick at it. :)

I've had to take some time to think about things. As I mentioned before, I have some things on my mind. Some things I know the answers to, I'm just not ready to make changes yet. Some things I don't know the answers to but I'm still searching. There are questions I have, about things I am uncertain about and I'm afraid to initiate discussions for fear of the answers I will get. None of it is easy, well for me it isn't.

I am doing my best to get refocused for Monday. I just needed some time. Time to think about things. I couldn't think about what I was eating, it was a tad overwhelming. It was also easier to slice slivers off of a cake too, than measure everything else out. ;)

Again, Monday is a new week, I will be back on track with a better mindset.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment