Monday, January 24, 2011

New Week

As I stated yesterday, I wasn't sure how this morning's weigh in would go. I skipped the gym this morning, it was -4 degrees outside. It was way too cold for me to take Hailey out & too cold for me. It didn't help that I woke up with another headache, again, so I went back to bed.

When I got up for the second time, it was time to stay up. So I started with my my regular routine. I put my contacts in so I could see when I weighed myself. Low & behold I am down .9 of a pound!! Wow! That makes my total 4 week loss 10.4 pounds!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!

So, what have we leaned?

1. Giving in to temptation once in a while won't hurt you. I think the fact that I didn't hammer food, but picked at it, even though it was more processed than usual was important. This isn't something I can do regularly. Nor should anyone. For me, it was needed.

2. Nothing is off limits with WW. You can work anything & everything in. I am proof of that. Since I started, I've consistently lost weight. I've indulged & enjoyed myself but accounted for all of it. Not once have I felt deprived.

That's two major things learned!!!

Today it's back on track. It's a new week. Gotta start it out right!!

Have a good one!!

:)

1 comment: