Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I feel terrific!!

I just wanted to share that. I'm loving the new WW. The changes they have made.....I don't feel restricted, or the need to restrict myself. I feel full, I'm eating well. It's great!!

For the first time in all the times I've tried WW, this is the first time I have been on track AND tracked for more than 2 or 3 days. Seriously. Imagine, on the old WW program I managed to lose almost 60 pounds without trying too hard. I've been 100% accountable this time. For 10 whole days. That is a record for me!! How successful do you think I will be this time around???

My mom is coming tomorrow for a couple of days. Of course that means indulging in some things I always have when we are together, but I'm confident as long as I keep track & remember moderation, it will be OK.

I've also not felt like binging. Typically, when I try to eat right, the panic of being restricted sets in & I become consumed with thoughts of my typical binge items. I haven't had that feeling in a while & these days back on WW I feel it even less. Again, I know people who don't cope with food might not understand, but it is a big deal. I'm probably in the most stressful time in my life & I don't feel the need to cope as I have normally done. I'm not saying I'm invincible, I'm saying I'm human. I'm sure I will have moments & I will address them accordingly.

That's all for now. Thanks for letting me share :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! It is ALL about how you feel. As someone who also has a complicated relationship with food I understand! My biggest lesson learned is that each day is truly and honestly a new start. And even more than that, we get to choose in each moment what we want! Continue to rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I predict that if you (we) stick with it, you (we) will be 100% successful one day! :)

    ReplyDelete