Monday, January 31, 2011

Short & Sweet

I don't have much to say at all. Just a little update & to mention how my friend Leah has summed things up for me. Thanks Leah!

I weighed myself. I had a very, very off program week with WW. I didn't expect much this morning. Oddly, I had a .5 loss, making my total down 10.9 lbs. Not bad & I will take it!

Leah wrote about how she hit The Brick Wall of Apathy. It was very appropriate for me. I guess she and I are sharing some of the same feelings. She stated it well. Please read what she has to say.

I'm off to the Y in a bit. It was so crowded this morning I couldn't find parking & when I did not one cardio machine was open. So I'm going to try again in a little bit.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I think it must be the time of year for most ppl to hit that wall. That's okay, it's normal &we'll bounce right back. Congrats on your loss, keep up the good work! I give you a lot of credit for not only heading to the gym once, but twice today!

    ReplyDelete