Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Insecurities

I figured out why I haven't really been tracking or making the best choices.

I'm insecure.

Dues to my "womanly time" last week & the influx of hormones, that really played up my insecurities.

I'm pretty sure my insecurities have impacted my feelings the last few weeks.

I know there are some things I need to address. I don't quite know how to do it. I haven't found my words yet. I'm afraid of the answers I might get. I don't want to be hurtful. It's a lot of things. So rather than deal with what I need to, to get the answers I need to diminish my insecurities, I've been covering everything up by picking & snacking & not making good choices.

I'm a food coper. This is who I am. I do not cope with food like I used to. I'm considerably "better" but I am not perfect. I don't know if I ever will be perfect. Right now, it's helping me get through until I am ready.

Yes, I'm conscious of it. Sure, I can do my best to avoid food coping. Sometimes it doesn't always work.

I am a work in progress.

2 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful "work in progress."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, we are ALL a work in progress. Sometimes it helps to figure out why we're doing stuff. Other times, it's useful to just demand that the universe give us something different. Think of where you WANT to go. Don't worry so much about where you've been. That keeps dragging the past into the present. You're so much more than that!

    ReplyDelete