Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Edible Utensils

I did something I never thought I would do. I have to thank my friend Debbie for the name of tonight's blog. She came up with it while we were talking.

I've been cutting back & eating less & making better choices (well, better choices during the day at work, at least). I've been enjoying bean salads. I just whip them together, season them up, add some onions, celery, oil & vinegar & go.

I decided today to use celery to scoop up my bean salad instead of just using a fork. While not big for most people, big for me. Edible Utensils!!!

Normally I would have thought of a way to incorporate chips into lunch. Not today. Celery was my crunch factor. It helped by adding a bit more food to my lunch, which helped, otherwise I'm starving again shortly after I eat.

I feel good with today!!

Happily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment