Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yowza Yowza Yowza!!

Can I just share with you how HAPPY I am? I noticed it today. Things are weird in a good way. I'm not coping like usual. Funny. I don't need to cope at all. Weird.

I think my happiness is due to reaching a new point in my life. I also think adding exercise back in plays a big part. Just the little bit seems to make such a difference.

Stupid shit isn't bothering me. Yesterday I planned to wear a skirt I haven't worn in a while. Well, it didn't want to zip. Normally that would have sent me into a major funk of poor coping choices. That didn't happen yesterday!! Go me!!

I'm so grossly & ecstatically happy it could be considered disgusting to most people. But I don't care. I'm hoping it's contagious & whether you like it or not, I'm gonna share it with you!!!

Happily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment