Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well...

Hey, I changed my background, what do you think? I think it's fresh & looks delicious, stuff I want to eat. It's probably good they didn't have a chicken wing or potato chip background!!


Anyway.....


I asked for suggestions about goals I could set for myself. It was also suggested I write things down, sort of like a gratitude journal. Well, I think I'm going to do a little of both.

I am going start with picking one small goal & one bigger-ish type goal. My small goal is to get in 64 ounces of water a day. I know, I better get some depends. When I succeed for a week straight, I will pick another small goal. Of course, you all know I will share with you.

My bigger-ish goal is to get to the Y at least 4 times a week (2 cardio only days & 2 weight lift & cardio days), so far I have 2 days in! Yes, I did say how much I love exercising, & how much I love doing it in the morning. So it would make sense to get up early, before work & go. Doing that means I have to slightly adjust my daily eating, because I will be getting up 90 minutes earlier than normal and it means my body will need some type of fuel for exercising. I don't want to eat 2 breakfasts, I don't want to make poor snack choices. That I struggle with, which hinders my process. Dumb, yes but still a small issue for me. If any of you have some suggestions, you know, I am always welcome to hearing them.

Now, for my gratitude. This shout out is for my still sore muscles from weight lifting on Sunday. It's been that long since I've done it, so I knew I'd be wicked sore. I'm so thankful to have the ability to use my muscles, that they still work & want to work for me. That using them, not to full capacity, but just making them work makes me VERY happy.

That's it for now. Now that I plan to make myself a bit more accountable, expect to hear from me more often!!

Happily,

Elizabeth
grazingthroughlife@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the background, the goals and you!

    As an aside, with so many delicious and beautiful veggies to choose from why feature 2 types of onions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why they have 2 types of onions. It's a preset background. I'm not that computer literate!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete